We offer daytime and special evening tours of our beautiful 1806 mansion.
Daytime Mansion Tours
Enjoy a guided tour of the mansion including views of the Great Stairs, Great Hall, Withdrawing Room, Breakfast Room, Billiard Room, Gentlemen’s Sitting Room, Servant, and Family Chambers. All tours are appropriate for ages 6 and up. Tours begin in the Carriage House.
- Monday through Friday on the hour at 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, and 2 pm
- Saturdays on the hour at 12, 1, 2, and 3 pm
- Sundays: Closed
- Adults and Seniors: $12 each
- Children ages 5-12: $6 each
- Gore Place Members: Free
- U.S. Military Veterans, Active Duty, and Reservists: Free (with military identification)
- Free admission for 2 adults and 2 children per card for the mansion tour for EBT cardholders
Library Passes: Available at Weston, Watertown, and Waltham Public Libraries; admit up to two adults for $3 each and children under 12 for free.
- PLEASE NOTE: Mansion tours are not available on the following days: New Year’s Day, April Sheepshearing Festival, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), Fall Festival, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Evening Mansion Tours
Spend a Friday evening with us at the Gore mansion. Our special Friday tours have a different theme seasonally.
Every other Friday at 7:30 pm
Admission is $15.
See the special theme and book tickets here.
The Gore Place app is an engaging self-guided tour of the grounds that shares the story of the landscape and farming in early New England. Navigate our 50 acres and imagine the land called “My Farm at Waltham” as it once was 200 years ago, or take it as a virtual tour from anywhere in the world!
Blue Star Museums – Free Admission to Military Personnel and their Families from Memorial Day through Labor Day
Gore Place is a member of Blue Star Museums, a program for museums nationwide. This program offers free admission to United States military personnel serving on active-duty, in the National Guard, in the Reserves, and their families, from Memorial Day through Labor Day.