We offer daytime and special evening tours of our beautiful 1806 mansion.
Daytime Mansion Tours
Enjoy a guided tour of the mansion including views of the Great Stairs, Great Hall, Withdrawing Room, Breakfast Room, Billiard Room, Gentlemen’s Sitting Room, Servant, and Family Chambers. All tours are appropriate for ages 6 and up. Tours begin in the Carriage House.
- Monday through Friday on the hour at 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, and 2 pm
- Saturdays on the hour at 12, 1, 2, and 3 pm
- Sundays: Closed
- Adults and Seniors: $12 each
- Children ages 5-12: $6 each
- Gore Place Members: Free
- U.S. Military Veterans, Active Duty, and Reservists: Free (with military identification)
- EBT card holders get admission for 2 adults at $3 each and 2 children free. Groups of more than 12 must make arrangements with the office.
Library Passes: Available at Weston, Watertown, Newton, Lexington, and Waltham Public Libraries; admit up to two adults for $3 each and children under 12 for free.
- PLEASE NOTE: Mansion tours are not available on the following days: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, February 18, April 27, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 29, December 15 and 22, and Christmas Day.No regular tours on June 13 and 14. Only Be Inspired tours starting at 1 pm.
Evening Mansion Tours
Spend a Friday evening with us at the Gore mansion. Our special Friday tours have a different theme seasonally.
Every other Friday at 7:30 pm
Admission is $17, $12 members and $10 students with I.D.
See the special theme and book tickets here.
The Gore Place app is an engaging self-guided tour of the grounds that shares the story of the landscape and farming in early New England. Navigate our 50 acres and imagine the land called “My Farm at Waltham” as it once was 200 years ago, or take it as a virtual tour from anywhere in the world!
Blue Star Museums – Free Admission to Military Personnel and their Families from Memorial Day through Labor Day
Gore Place is a member of Blue Star Museums, a program for museums nationwide. This program offers free admission to United States military personnel serving on active-duty, in the National Guard, in the Reserves, and their families, from Memorial Day through Labor Day.