Plan Your Visit
We welcome you to visit us at Gore Place!
Visiting our Grounds and Farm
Relax on our beautiful 50 acres — it’s an oasis in the city! Our grounds are open from dawn to dusk every day of the year (except special event days). There is no admission fee to visit our grounds. Park onsite for free in our parking lot. No dogs, please.
Visit our grounds to:
- Stroll along the mile walk
- Visit our story trail (currently down until the new location is finished)
- Take our self-guided grounds tour (pick up a free map at the carriage house during regular business hours)
- Access our virtual grounds tour on your mobile device
- Bring a picnic lunch
- Say hello to the animals on our farm
We welcome you to take photographs of our grounds for your own personal use. We do not allow photography during our regular daytime and evening special tours of the mansion. If you’re on Instagram, tag your photo #goreplace and follow us @goreplace.
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS: Please note, Gore Place Museum, outbuildings, and all surrounding grounds and gardens are private property. The taking of photographs and/or video is regulated by Gore Place. All commercial and special photography must make prior arrangements with the office. Call (781) 894-2798 to coordinate available times and possible fees. All professional photographers need to receive written permission from our private events manager prior to all photography sessions at Gore Place.