A Historic Setting for Your Historic Event.
Our historic country estate is the perfect pastoral location for your special day.
You and your guests will love the Regency style atmosphere that the mansion and surrounding landscaped grounds provide. Looking for a rustic or natural atmosphere? Our newly renovated Carriage House provides a casual elegance boasting modern conveniences to keep everyone comfortable and connected. Wanting that truly New England feel? Surrounded by magnificent hardwoods and large evergreens, Gore Place is a classic New England country estate.
We provide exclusive use of our grounds throughout the course of your event. Looking to have your ceremony and reception in one location? Gore Place is the perfect location for your guests to arrive and enjoy themselves throughout the day. The level lawns provide great space for lawn games as well as outdoor ceremonies and cocktail hours and even drivable for food trucks!
Our elegant, three-season, white peaked century tent is available May – October and includes enough tables and chairs to seat up to 125 guests- though the tent is large enough to seat 200. It comes newly carpeted with an integrated dance floor and windowed sides to enjoy the outdoors no matter the season. All that’s left is for you to provide linens and other design elements to make it exactly what you envision.
Contact us for availability and pricing.
Capacity of museum spaces
- Tent: Up to 200 seated guests with space for dancing
- Carriage House: Up to 90 standing or seated with room for dancing. Up to 125 can be accommodated with additional tenting.
- Events with over 200 guests are possible, but require additional tenting and facilities to accommodate.
Included with the rental
- Exclusive use of grounds and function spaces
- Tables and seating for up to 125 guests
- Dressing room inside the mansion, available at the start of your rental period
- Photo rights inside the mansion for formal photos, bridal portraits and first look moments
- 50 acres of gardens, lawns, and farm land for photography
- On-site planning meeting with your caterer
- 2 hours the day prior for rehearsal and set up purposes
Must be scheduled with Function Manager
- Function Manager present for the day-of
- Ample free parking
- Handicap accessible facilities
Photo by Amanda Marie Studio.
Gore Place is a site only facility and does not provide professional planning services. A full range of services can be provided by our preferred outside vendors who have all worked here at the estate before.