Tents & Grounds
As all events are different, please contact us for our rate information
Rental period must include set up and clean up times. Minimum rental of 4 hours
Gore Place is not responsible for set up or break down of any of our tables and chairs.
Your Rental Includes:
- Exclusive rental of our events facility, including 40 acres of manicured lawns, farm land, and gardens
- 50’ x 80’ Century Tent with two 25’ center poles and sides. Three of the four sides are windowed, with the back wall opaque
- Carpet flooring including a 20’x20’ integrated dance floor
- Ample onsite free parking
- 120 amps of power
- Seventeen 60” round tables (seats 8-10 guests)
- Ten 8’ banquet tables
- Three high cocktail tables
- 125 White Resin Folding Garden Chairs
- Restroom Facilities for up to 200 guests. Handicap accessible
- Use of Catering Space in Carriage House
- Catering tent set up behind our tent free of charge
- Supervision through the entire event
- Coordination of deliveries
Wedding Packages Include:
- Use of interior, Bridal Room, to get ready in
- Photo rights in the Dressing Room, Great Stair, Great Hall and Drawing Room for interior photos*
- Photo rights around grounds and farm areas*
- 2 hours the day before for rehearsal time and light set up*
- Engagement Photo session on the grounds free of charge
- 1 year complementary Family Membership to Gore Place
*Must be scheduled with the office in advance.
- Maximum: 225 guests
- Receptions with buffet: 150 comfortably
- Seated Reception with plated meal and use of dance floor: 200 maximum
- Seated Reception for maximum capacity seats guests over the dance floor
- Tours of the Gore Place Mansion may be included with your rental, but need to be prearranged
- All Events must end by 9:00pm. As a courtesy to our neighbors, all music must be kept at a reasonable level.
- AV equipment must be provided by the client
- All renters serving alcohol to their guests must receive a one day special permit from the City of Waltham. Gore Place can help you acquire this permit.
- A cash bar is not allowed, nor are kegs permitted. Tip cups may not be set out.
- No open flames are allowed under the tent. Tiki torches or citronella candles may be place outside around the grounds. Please inquire for more details.
- We are a “Carry In, Carry Out” Facility for trash and a non-smoking property
Photo by Jules Ko Photography
Gore Place is a site only facility and does not provide professional planning services. A full range of services can be provided by our preferred outside vendors who have all worked here at the estate before.