Interior events: Year Round
Extended capacity: May-October (call for details)
Your Rental Includes:
- Exclusive rental of our events facility, including 50 acres of manicured lawns, farm land, and gardens
- 27’x40’ Carriage Room with adjoining 16’x28’ Harness Room. There are historically renovated hinged walls separating the space that can be opened to create one large event area
- 43’ x 110’ exterior forecourt which may be tented if you wish
- Ample on-site free parking
- Ten 60” round tables (seats 8-10 guests)
- Ten 48” round tables (seats 6-8 guests)
- Six 8’ banquet tables
- Five high cocktail tables
- 75 chairs
- A/V equipment: Projector and small speakers
- Free WiFi
- Restroom Facilities handicap accessible
- Heat and A/C to insure you and your guests’ comfort
- Use of Catering Space with ample power, both indoors and outside
- Events Manager on-site through the entire event
- All rentals must be dropped off and picked up on the same day as the event
Wedding Packages Include:
- Use of interior Dressing Room in mansion to get ready in
- Photo rights in the Dressing Room, Great Stair, Great Hall and Drawing Room for interior photos
- Photo rights around grounds and farm areas
- 2 hours rehearsal time prior to day of the event. Must be scheduled with the office in advance.
- Engagement photo session on the grounds free of charge. Must be scheduled with the office in advance.
- 1 year complementary Family Membership to Gore Place
Interior Seated Maximum: 90 guests
Extended Capacity: 125 Guests*
*When extending Capacity, the doors to the space must remain open. Heat or A/C will not be turned on under these conditions.
- The Carriage House’s forecourt may be tented for additional space or protection from the sun. If tenting the space to extend the capacity of the building, the doors to the Carriage House must remain open.
- Tours of the Gore Place Mansion may be included in your rental for an additional fee but must be prearranged three weeks prior to your event.
- All Events must end by 9:00pm. As a courtesy to our neighbors, music volumes must be kept at a reasonable level, particularly if outside.
- Open flame inside the building is permitted only for use in ceremonies and must be approved by Gore Place. A Gore Place representative must be present for the length of the ceremony.
- A cash bar is not allowed nor are kegs permitted. Tip cups may not be set out.
- Gore Place is a “Carry In, Carry Out” facility in regards to trash. We are also a non-smoking property.
- Use of WiFi must be pre-arranged.
Gore Place is a site only facility and does not provide professional planning services. A full range of services can be provided by our preferred outside vendors who have all worked here at the estate before.