As all events are different, please contact us for our rate information
Interior events: Year Round
Extended capacity: May-October
Your Rental Includes:
- Exclusive rental of our events facility, including 40 acres of manicured lawns, farm land, and gardens
- 27’x40’ Carriage Room with adjoining 16’x28’ Harness Room. There are historically renovated hinged walls separating the space that can be opened to create one large function area.
- 43’ x 110’ forecourt
- Ample onsite free parking
- Nine 60” round tables (seats 8-10 guests)
- Five 48” round tables (seats 6-8 guests)
- Four 8’ banquet tables
- Three high cocktail tables
- 90 chairs
- A/V equipment. Projector and small speakers. Perfect for a PowerPoint with integrated sound or showing a movie.
- Free WiFi
- Restroom Facilities handicap accessible
- Heat and A/C to insure you and your guest’s comfort
- Catering tent set up outside free of charge
- Use of Catering Space with ample power, both indoors and outside, separate from the Carriage House power.
- Supervision through the entire event
- Coordination of deliveries
Wedding Packages Include:
- Use of interior Bridal Room to get ready in
- Photo rights in the Dressing Room, Great Stair, Great Hall and Drawing Room for interior photos
- Photo rights around grounds and farm areas
- 2 hours the day before for rehearsal time and light set up. Must be scheduled with the office in advance.
- Engagement photo session on the grounds free of charge
- 1 year complementary Family Membership to Gore Place
Interior Seated Maximum: 90 guests
Extended Capacity: 125 Guests*
*When extending Capacity, the doors to the space must remain open. Heat or A/C will not be turned on under these conditions.
- The Carriage House’s forecourt may be tented for additional space or protection from the sun. If tenting the space to extend the capacity of the building, the doors to the Carriage House must remain open.
- Tours of the Gore Place Mansion may be included in your rental but must be prearranged.
- All Events must end by 9:00pm. As a courtesy to our neighbors, music volumes must be kept at a reasonable level, particularly if outside.
- Open flame inside the building is permitted only for use in ceremonies and must be approved by Gore Place. A Gore Place representative must be present for the length of the ceremony.
- A cash bar is not allowed nor are kegs permitted. Tip cups may not be set out.
- Gore Place is a “Carry In, Carry Out” facility in regards to trash. We are also a non-smoking property.
- Use of WiFi must be pre-arranged. An event specific password will be created for use during your rental period.
Gore Place is a site only facility and does not provide professional planning services. A full range of services can be provided by our preferred outside vendors who have all worked here at the estate before.